Live Music For The Best Weddings

The Janis Nowlan Band
Plan Live Music For Your Wedding
Bookings Phone 610-296-2626
Weddings, Parties, Events
PHILA PA NJ DE MD DC NT CT
Chesapeake Bay To Cape Cod Resorts & Poconos
​​

Reviewed by Kristen E

We first heard Janis Nowlan at my cousins wedding. I wasn't even engaged at that time but I knew that I wanted them at my wedding one day. When I got engaged, we contacted them and went to their showcase. It was just like I remembered and my husband thought they were great too. We got married July 21st 2018. They made our wedding reception so much fun! I felt like our wedding was the only wedding they have ever performed at. Janis made everything so personal. She mentioned our names in between songs, talked about my family, and really really made it about us. They were willing to learn new songs that they have never performed before and did an amazing job! (In My Arms y Johnny Swim). I saw people dancing at my wedding that i never thought would get up in a million years. Thank you Janis Nowlan for making that day an unforgettable one. A month later people are still telling me two things 1. The atmosphere was amazing and 2. The band was fantastic! I thank Janis Nowlan band for both of these things. You guys are the best, so easy to work with and have incredible talent. Kristen and JJ


Reviewed by Nick M
First and foremost, I must say this band is far and away the most professional and organized group I've ever dealt with. I've been a part of a lot of banquets, weddings, and various other celebrations... nothing tops what they can bring. Janis is more than accommodating when it comes to personalizing your evening. My wife and I had them perform at our wedding in July of 2018, and God bless them, they delivered! On all fronts... Janis played beautiful music for our ceremony and kept the brilliance flowing through our cocktail hour. And that's barely scratching the surface... once the reception started, it was a masterful sight to see. They personalized our wedding with unbelievable precision... you would've thought the original artists were in our venue. Not a single person wasn't at the dance floor for at least most of the night. Flawless instrumentation, unreal vocal harmonies, and a complete understanding of making our night grand. If anyone out there is looking for a musical host for an event, especially a wedding, don't even think about it... Janis and her cast will exceed every expectation. They'll cater to how you want your night to be. Don't pass them up, you will not be disappointed! Love you guys!

Reviewed by Bryn S
Let me start by saying I HIGHLY recommend the Janis Nowlan Band. My husband and I got married at an outdoor venue this July and the Janis Nowlan did everything from the ceremony to the cocktail hour to the reception and it was outstanding. Janis does a fantastic job at understanding what type of music the bride and groom are looking for and completely tailors it to your liking! The 11 piece ensemble had everyone at our wedding was on the dance floor all night long. If you are looking for a good time - definitely go with the Janis Nowlan Band!